GI Cancer Clinic in Ahmedabad
For early diagnosis, staging, therapy, and hospital-based care of Gastro Cancer
Excel Hospital provides complete state-of-the-art services. A multidisciplinary team of medical oncologists, Gastro Onco Surgeon, histopathologists, and gastroenterologists, develop an individualised treatment plan for each patient.
The basic idea behind the GI Cancer Clinic In Ahmedabad is to make the best Gastro Cancer Treatment available to our patients.
What Includes the Gastro Cancer Treatment?
All malignancies of the digestive tract, including those of the stomach, large intestine, biliary system, small intestine, pancreas, colon, liver, rectum, and anus, are referred to as gastrointestinal (GI) cancers.
Oesophagectomies, gastric and liver resections, colectomies, radical pancreatic procedures, etc. are some of the surgeries available through the Gastro Cancer Treatment Programme.Excel Hospital's Gastro Onco Surgeons can offer each patient a thorough multi-speciality evaluation and a personalised path to the most successful therapy because they have access to cutting-edge research and technology as well as an unmatched depth of knowledge.
Excel Hospital's GI Cancer Clinic in Ahmedabad provides treatment for all types of gastrointestinal cancers. For Stomach Cancer Treatment In Ahmedabad, the centre has a wide range of treatment options available. Some of the treatments we provide include gastric cancer, oesophagal cancer, pancreatic cancer, gallbladder cancer, colon cancer, and liver resection.
What Are the signs and symptoms of GI cancer?
Depending on the type of cancer, there are different symptoms of gastrointestinal cancer. It could show as:
- Discomfort or soreness in the abdomen.
- A sudden change in bowel habits, such as frequency, shape, or consistency.
- Stool blood or rectal bleeding.
- Decrease in appetite.
- Diarrhoea or constipation
- Weakness or weariness.
- Yellow skin or eyes.
- Weight loss (sudden and unexplained).
Causes of Development of Gastrointestinal cancer?
For many people, the actual reason why stomach cancer develops is unknown. The following are some potential factors that could raise the risk of stomach cancer:
- Some gastrointestinal illnesses (Helicobacter pylori).
- Use of alcohol.
- Consuming smoked or preserved food, or specific food chemicals.
- Rarely, genetic changes in families.
However, for the majority of patients, no reason is identified.
How Is Gastrointestinal Cancer Detected?
To identify cancer and determine whether it has spread to other body areas, doctors perform a variety of tests. The following tests are frequently used in the diagnosis of gastrointestinal cancer:
- Endoscopic examinations
- Upper GI Endoscopy
- Barium Studies
- Imaging Studies
- CT Scan
- MRI Scan
- PET Scan
- Contrast Studies
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
How is Gastro Cancer Treatment?
Most patients with stage 1-3 cancer can be fully cured of their condition with the right usage of medications.
The following are typical treatments for stomach cancer:
- Chemotherapy is the use of chemicals to eradicate cancer cells.
- Targeted therapy, which uses very specialised medications to target particular alterations in cancer cells, enables highly effective treatment with hardly any side effects.
- Immunotherapy: Drugs used in immunotherapy help the body fight cancer on its own.
- Surgically: Cancer is surgically removed. Typically, this entails the removal of the stomach in whole or in part (gastrectomy). Endoscopic surgery can be performed on very tiny tumours.
- Radiation Therapy: Invisible, highly energetic rays are used in radiation therapy to kill cancer cells.
How can we help you?
At Excel Hospital we offer advanced and specialized Stomach Cancer Treatment In Ahmedabad. Our team of Gastro Onco Surgeon provide comprehensive diagnosis and treatment plans that help you beat cancer and lead a healthy life. Visit Excel Hospital for Gastro Cancer Treatment.